Wednesday, October 1, 2014

And so it goes....

 
Well I finally got my copy of the 856 page September Vogue. I guess it's better to receive it late than never. Usually when I get the Vogue September issues, I first flip through the pages looking at the latest fashions to see what captures my attention giving me ideas to what I need to update my wardrobe for the fall and winter months. Which with my extensive wardrobe I really don't need too much.

I can honestly say I have never been one to follow fashion trends, I'm one who loves the classics but some of the designers that always seem to keep me wanting more and whom I love are  Marc Jacobs, Giorgio Armani, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, Michael KorsRoberto Cavalli,  Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolce and Gabbana to name a few.

I tend to purchase items of interest and dress accordingly to what fits my personality.  Which most people tell me I'm very classy and laid back. So on most days you'll find me dressy casual.

After viewing the many innovative and beautiful fashion pieces within this year's September Vogue issue I then read some of the delightful and well written articles I find very interesting. Which can range from the whimsical letters from readers in the Talking Back section, to Vogue in Paris where six Vogue writers tell of their amazing experience in the wondrous city

Sitting the magazine aside for a bit I've noticed that day has turned into night and the moon showing half of itself sits high above the darken sky. I soon find myself lost in thought as I imagine myself somewhere else. Images of me somewhere on a beach appear with my toes dug deep into white sand, sitting and watching the sun as it slowly descends into the crystal blue waters off in the distance.

Meditating on pleasant thoughts, engrossed in heavenly dreams while getting lost in a warm embrace.

Buzz!!! Cell phone vibrates notifying me that I have email that may turn out to be just junk at the same time it brings me back to reality but that's ok because my imagination tends to become reality. So I will enjoy that warm embrace soon whether it's on the beach, on a nice comfy sofa, in front of a warm fire or other secret places.

None the less, back to here and now where's there is emails to answer, emails to delete along with appointments to confirm before calling it a night. And so.......

No comments: