Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Things Can Only Get Better.....

The sun light shines brightly through my window as I hear cars flying by in both directions near by.

My mind filled with random thoughts and creative ideas, while my feet are propped up on a near by stool as I admire the black high heel boots I purchased from DSW which I'm trying to break in.

"Focus", I think to myself trying to concentrate on one thing at a time which seems to be a major task as my desk looks as if a tornado has danced upon it.

Hmmm note to self "must organize office or find someone crazy enough to do it for me", I think to myself with a slight grin.

Yes, I'm in such a joyous mood on this beautiful sunny day and why is that??!!

Could it be that I woke up in a glorious mood after hearing a certain song on the radio or could it be because of a sweet simple text I received or maybe its because of a certain someone or maybe a certain something or maybe a combination of both??!!

Either or I've decided to open myself to the possibilities, telling fear to take a hike.

Many of us are scared to take chances because of situations we've experienced in the past therefore letting fear grip us and take complete control, not allowing ourselves to open up and truly experience the possibility of something special and amazing.

I admit that I continue to tread cautiously when it comes to new experiences and relationships but at least I'm putting myself out there and praying that I make the right choices this time around.

Ok, enough of the self revelation....

This past weekend I attended the Annual Columbus Creative Industry

Mixer (#CCIMevent) benefiting Project Zero Ohio. This is an event I try to attend every year to mix and mingle with industry professionals in the Columbus area. Professionals such as fashion designers, photographers, talent agents, film and media along with many talented local artists. As usual I had a fabulous time.

The next (not to be missed) events on the roster are Columbus Fashion Week (#CMHFashionWeek), showcasing some of our most talented and amazing local fashion designers! Then there's Highball Halloween (#HighBallCbus), combining fabulous fashions with Halloween surrounded by amazing costumes!!!

Oh how I love Columbus in the fashionable Fall.

No comments: