Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Simplicity of Life....

Ah the simplicity of life!!! If only things could be simple.....

I know I've had that thought many a times but in times of trouble I take a moment then take a couple of deep breaths and say to myself, "God give me strength"!

Putting my love life on hold for now, staying positive, keeping myself busy, enjoying the love and support of my closest friends continuously saying to myself, "that I'm am the Goddess of my own domain"! As I put a big beautiful smile on my face as I joyously prepare for
Highball Halloween and Trauma!!!!!















HIGHBALL takes place in our fabulous Short North Arts District on High Street. The event began as a one-night event centered around the signature Costume Couture Fashion Show, where local designers compete for the top spot and a cash prize. Now its become this spectacular two day extravaganza which has gained national attention with a grandeur outrageous street party, amazing stage performances and a public costume contest which showcases the most creative and elaborate costumes you would want to lay your eyes on!

It's a fabulous event enjoyed by all!!

OMG! This will be my sixth year attending!!

Usually a group of my gal pals show up with a theme for #Highball.

Last year it was the Can Can Girls, the year before that it was Disney Princesses/Greek Goddesses. This year its sexy nurse/ zombie nurse/combination of both.

I just hope it's a lot warmer than it was last year.

Then there's TRAUMA!! What can I say about #Trauma....WICKEDLY FUN!!!

This will be my second year attending and I can't wait to see what they have in stored! 

The first time I went which was last year, I have to admit I was a bit nervous not knowing what to expect especially after viewing the website but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, I had an incredible time and that's all I'm going to say....(wink, wink)

Now to go shopping for the right naughty costumes!!!

No comments: