Monday, March 23, 2015

Moment by moment

I have to admit that I'm a big baby when I get sick.
After a stressful couple of weeks which entailed me dealing with my father being in the hospital (he's better and back home now), the housing market slowing down which is to be expected during this season.
The stock market having more bad days then good starting off the new year and then there's my grown daughter who's under the illusion that I'm going tho take care of her.
When it come to being independent and self sufficient, she certainly isn't her mother's daughter, which is very disappointing.
I started working when I was 12 or 13 delivering newspapers. Moved to NYC when I was 19 with only $100 to my name but my daughter, she just laze around with no ambition or direction and she has so much talent! It's just  frustrating and starting to really tick me off!!
Wait some how I've straid off the beaten path. Where was I, yes I've been fighting a cold that has had me down since my date last Friday (come to find out, he's been sick too).
I missed a dinner at Nicola Thursday and now I'm trying not to miss the #Wonderball event at the Columbus Museum of Art this Saturday. So I'm trying with all my might to knock this cold out of my system with chicken noodle soup with a lot of cayenne pepper, green tea with lemon and now a short of whiskey! 
I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be feeling like my ole self again and ready for the weekend!!!

No comments: