Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Battle. . . .


Here I sit looking outside my window at the whiteness that covers the ground, wishing that I was somewhere else preferably warmer gazing unto the clear blue sunny skies as a warm breeze cascades over me.

Needing a heavenly calm and peace to wash over me. For the past several months I've been trying to find a sense of well being while fighting off the negative things that try to continiously invade my life.

In the mist of all the stress, I've somehow lost that spark and I'm fighting so desperately to get it back.

I'm hating the feeling of sadness and helplessness that I seem to battle lately. It's not me!!!!
I have to find that fire within me to rekindle so I may remove myself from a situation that has caused me much unhappiness and truly enjoy the wonderous things along with the wonderous people in my life.

When I said this year was going to be the begining of a more positive and joyous life for me, I meant it. Nothing and no one will stand in my way!!! Not ever again!!!!

These may be ramblings to others but for those who know me, they know exactly what I am talking about.
I am a phoenix rising, so watch out :)

No comments: