Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In Limbo


I know that it's been awhile since I've posted an entry within my blog. It's just a lot has been going on within my personal life and it has me going every which way but loose. I'm working real hard on getting things back on track and my creative juices flowing freely once again.

One must remember not to let negative people get the best of you because they try to dominate and bring you down with them. This is what happened to me and now I'm fighting my way back to being an optimistic and positive person once again. Surrounding myself with positive people, cleansing the mind, body and spirit while getting involved with worthwhile causes.

So stay tuned for projects that I have in the works, along with information on people, places and things within my local area because I'm back in the saddle again :)

1 comment:

Transplanted Pilot said...

Followed you a while back and good to see you are still active. I have not been behind the camera for years but hoping that I can next year.

Great to see black women not pimp themselves as only BootyShot Eyecandy and also that the over 30 crowd can rock the house even more with their confidence and ability.

Up here in Cleveland and as you can see from my blog, every location is no more than 1hr 15 mins from me via airplane.