Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Just Another Day. . .




Well today, I took down the christmas decorations, did some dusting, excercised with my six year old lil guy since he is aspiring to be a pro football player. Did a little updating on my websites "The Model's Den" and "Hip Multicultural Moms".

Worked on my schedule for this month, setting up meetings and photo shoots. Sent out confirmations for meetings and social events.

Which reminds me here are a few up n coming scheduled local events that appear on my site postings that models, photographers, makeup artists, stylists along with others involved in the fashion and art world maybe interested in.



After answering a few important emails I think I will relax, poor me a glass of merlot and catchup on some reading. Just finished reading "Rendezvous With Fate" by Jeanne Sumerix, now I'm reading "Beyond The Rapture" by Beverly Clark. Both appear to be good reading.


Hopefully sometime soon when I'm able to sit down and really concentrate, I will be able to give detailed advice on how to get into the modeling industry without being scammed or spending a great deal of money.

No comments: