Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Here's All I've Got. . . .


Here's one of our newest addition, "Chrissy" with all her splender.
A beautiful Golden Retriever who currently looks like a lab pup.
Like me, she's an angel with little tiny horns. . . .lol
I've dusted off my sketch pad in hopes of finding inspiration to sketch out some new fashion designs. So far, I've come up with a couple, but the ideas are not flowing the way I thought they would. Hmmmm, I have to find a way to remedy that.
I'm predicting that the fashion scene in Columbus will start exploding and I want to be very mucha a part of it and not just as a career model.
A little tibit for the locals in the fashion and art biz, every Friday BoMA (Bar of Modern Art) is the place to be for the industry professionals to network. So make sure to bring your business cards or comp cards to exchange. Remember, this coming friday the 19th is the "Fashion Catwalk Chanllenge" the final challenge of the "1st Annual Columbus Model Quest competition."
Now back to listening to my guilty pleasure, "Justin Timberlake's new CD" and reading "Again" (finding it hard to put this book down) by Sharon Cullars.

No comments: