Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Trying To Do My Thing. . . .


I'm keeping quite busy with several projects in the works along with taking care of my children who are the most important loves of my life!!!!
I've been trying to really organize the Mom's Group - Hip Multicultural Moms that I created. I really want to see this baby grow and with the help of dedicated people, my vision will become a reality. Right now I'm trying to help my special events and project coordinators come up with events and activities for the group. I know many of the members have to be suffering from cabin fever. I know I am!!!!
Along with that project, I've been quite busy sketching and creating on the sewing machine which I do not like to sew, but in order to bring my designs to life I have to tangle with the contraption, bringing Signature S a part of E & S Designs to life.
Along with that, I've been working on a business plan for Model's Den Model Management. My very own modeling agency. Trying to come up with creative ways to really promote and market it. I don't want to go into any of my projects half cocked.

No comments: