Monday, August 15, 2016

That time....

Every now and there comes a time for one to reinvent oneself. I believe that time has come for me but now I sit in limbo trying to figure out what I want to do next as I immerse myself in my children's lives trying guide them into creating a prosperous and happy future for themselves. Also I continue to wade through the mystifying dating scene.

Though I've dated a few good men that were gentleman I have yet to find that special one who I truly feel I can be with and share my life with. It's been about two or three years since my last serious relationship and I have to wonder if I've set my standards too high but then again after being in a not so good marriage for thirteen years, one tends to be a bit more cautious when it comes to matters of the heart.

No comments: