Monday, September 22, 2014

Escape

There are days where I sit at my desk staring at my laptop as my mind screams "GET ME OUT OF HERE"!!!
I know there is so much more to my life but right now I feel as if I'm going in slow motion trying to get somewhere fast but moving at a snail's pace. I truly need a vacation, a get away, an escape to recharge myself and quiet my mind.

I need to revive the creative aspect of my mind and I need to silence everything else that is going on in my thoughts which can be a difficult task for a woman from time to time.

Especially when you're dealing with raising a family on your own, taking care of a household, working on projects all while maintaining a positive outlook on life which can be a challenge within it's self but I press on sometimes in the moment and other times in an "outer body experience".

What do you mean "outer body experience" you may say. Well, what I mean by that is my body is here doing all the tasks that need to be done but my mind is off elsewhere. Which goes to show that I do need an escape or I could just take the time to meditate on a daily basis focusing more on my inner being maintaining inner peace while coping with the surrounding world outside.

Oh, who am I kidding??!! I want to be spoiled and pampered right about now!!! LOL

No comments: