Thursday, February 1, 2007

Why not just do it. . . . .


Well, after all of the persuading from my friends. I've finally decided to start my own modeling agency!!!


First I'm going to start off small with just a small group of models both male and female. Then let it grow over time. There's a lot of work to be done so I know I'm going to be quite busy for several weeks.


Not only with choosing models, redesigning my website to incorporate the agency but with other various projects, one being my mom's group the other being the up n coming Columbus Fashion Week in March.


Before signing off to this post:

If you're someone who's interested in becoming one of my models and you're 18 and above, please send me 1 face shot and 1 full length body shot (clean cut and tasteful) along with your stats such as age, weight, height, etc. to




New Talent

c/o Sabrina Hayes

P.O. Box 184

Groveport, Ohio 43125

per

No comments: